Thank you all for another awesome Startup Conference. See you again in 2019!
FOR FOUNDERS BY FOUNDERS
With more than 1,000 entrepreneurs and investors, the Startup Conference is one of the larger conferences for entrepreneurs in Silicon Valley.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Whether you are just exploring an idea or have already raised a seed round, The Startup Conference is for you.
Launch your startup, learn how to pitch VCs, find co-founders, reach early adopters and influencers and more.
Do you want to be notified when the next Startup Conference is scheduled? Sign-up below, and don’t miss the 10th edition of the conference in 2019!
PRESS COVERAGEThe Startup Conference has been covered by:
Reviews for the 2018 Startup Conference are in:
SpeakersEach year, we feature the most relevant entrepreneurs who can provide actionable advice for your startup and share their tricks and secrets on funding and growing a tech startup.
We have another great program this year:
- Jyoti Bansal sold AppDynamics to Cisco for $3.7 billion.
- Eric Yuan, founder of Zoom.us, has raised $145M.
- Ali Vahabzadeh, founder of Chariot, went through Y Combinator and was acquired by Ford.
- Tom Villante, the founder of YapStone, raised $185M.
- Jack Altman, CEO and Co-Founder of Lattice.
- Varun Jain is the Head, Early Stage Fund, Qualcomm Ventures.
- Soma Somasegar is a Managing Director at Madrona Venture Group and was previously Microsoft’s Corporate Vice President of the Developer Division.
- Rama Sekhar is a Partner at Norwest Venture Partners.
And many more.
Download the Conference Program
I am so GLAD I went! I had a great day learning so much from aspiring people!
I pitched to one of the VCs during the VC office hours and his feedback was an invaluable tool for me. Will most definitely attend it again.