After the huge success of the Founder Conference 2010 in Mountain View on August 17, we are coming back in May 2011.
Network with 300 other startup founders, find co-founders, improve your idea and learn how to bootstrap from successful entrepreneurs:
- Find co-founders
- How to launch and create buzz without funding
- Learn to pitch
You can also enter the pitch contest.
Registration opens at 12:00pm.
1:00pm – 1:40pm: Keynote Speaker: Aaron Patzer, Founder of Mint.com
1:45pm – 2:30pm: Workshop: Live Pitches Deconstructed by Experts
Adeo Ressi, TheFunded
2:45pm – 3:30pm: Bootstrap your Traffic: Drew Houston, founder of Dropbox
– coffee break / networking
4:00pm – 4:45pm: Metrics for Pirates, Dave McClure
4:45pm – 5:00pm: Startup Pitches 1 – 3
5:00pm – 5:45pm: Panel: PR without budget: how to get coverage
- Chris O’Brien, San Jose Mercury News
- Anthony Ha, VentureBeat
- Ryan Singel, Wired
- Hooman Khalili, Alice 97.3FM
5:45pm – 6:00pm: Startup Pitches 4 – 6
6:00pm – 6:45pm: Panel: YCombinator, Founder Institute, TechStars: Should You Apply?
- Ivan Kirigin, TipJoy (YCombinator Alumni)
- Maria Ly, Skimble (Founder Institute Graduate)
- Emily Olson, Foodzie (TechStars Alumni)
- Brian Wong, Kiip
6:45pm – 7:00pm: Startup Pitches 7 – 9
7:0pm – 7:15pm: Pitch Winner Award